Computers have simplified our life to a great extent. Things that were impossible earlier can now be completed instantly thanks to computers. However, this does not mean that a PC is all work and no play.
Here are some of the best tricks you can try.
1. To open Chrome’s built-in task manager: Press Shift + Esc. Extremely useful when Chrome freezes.
2. To drag multiple tabs to a new window: Press Ctrl + Click on tabs you want to move. Do the same to move multiple tabs to an existing window.
3. To fit more bookmarks: Remove all text. Only the favicon is visible now.
4. To open Task Manager directly with one hand: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc. You’re welcome.
5. To minimize every open windows except yours: Shake your active window. Do the same to maximize all windows. You sneaky Microsoft.
6. To open applications on the taskbar: Press Windows key + Sequence number of the application. Do the same to minimize/maximize it.