The Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head with flat base has been optimally designed for DSLR filmmakers. The flat, wide base provides a sturdy platform for DSLR camera bodies and supports a counter-balance weight of 2.4kg (with 5kg max. weight capacity) while a sliding plate caters for larger lenses by allowing you to adjust the centre balance accordingly.
Read More – Saramonic SR-WM4C Wireless Microphone Review
Fluid cartridges on both the pan and tilt axes feature a fixed drag design to deliver consistent, silky smooth, 360° panning and a spring loaded -70°/+90° range of lateral tilt. An updated quick-release design features a side-lock system which allows the QR plate to be conveniently inserted and released from the top rather than slid into place from behind.
Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head With Flat Base Review
The head also features an Easy Link 3/8” connector to allow an external monitor, light or microphone to be securely attached for even greater artistic freedom. The aluminium alloy construction combined with Manfrotto’s Bridging Technology reduces the weight of the Manfrotto MVH500AH Fluid Video Head to only 930 grams, making it an ideal addition to any videographer’s kit.
- Smooth 360° Panning Motion.
- Spring Loaded -70°/ 90° Smooth Tilt Motion.
- Flat, Wide Base to Support DSLR Camera Bodies.
- Maximum 5kg Weight Capacity.
- Sliding Plate to Cater for Larger Lenses.
- Side-Lock Quick-Release Design.
- Easy Link 3/8” Connector for External Accessories.
- Lightweight Aluminium Alloy Construction