Obesity leads to a host of lifestyle diseases and what you eat is of prime importance when you are trying to stay healthy. A low-calorie menu is not only good for your weight loss goals but also to have a healthy heart. This diet is a combination of protein, carbohydrate and fats.
Read More – What To Eat To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise
Read More – 5 Ways To Lose Weight Quickly
- Warm water with Lemon, One Walnut
- Warm Water with Apple Cider Vinegar, 4 Soaked Almonds.
- 2 Egg White Omelet with lots of vegetables, Glass of Skimmed Milk, 4 Soaked Almonds
- 2 Small Dal Chilla or Besan Chilla, Glass of Skimmed Milk
3. MID-MORNING MEAL
- A Fruit With Green Tea
- Coconut Water
- Bowl full of Salad (Cucumber + Tomatoes and more) One small Roti vegetable prepared in one spoon oil & Small Bowl of Dal
- Brown Rice Pulao & Bowl of Cucumber Raita.
5. POST LUNCH
- A Cup of Green Tea.
6. EVENING SNACKS
- Murmura with lots of Vegetables and Lemon
- Fruit or Small Bowl of Sprouts.
- Paneer tikka/chicken Tikka with oil brushed vegetables
- Oats with Skimmed Milk and An apple