Grease, old dead skin cells, dust mixture block in face pores. Grease in pores can’t export normally when it stuffed full your pores, the outer part contacted with air oxidizes and turns black, that’s how blackhead occurs. Besides, they sometimes perform as whiteheads, comedones and pimple.
- Do you always feel ANNOYED by those ugly and reoccurring blackheads on your nose?
- Do you get IRRITATED with whiteheads and become troubled when you find it difficult to remove?
- Do you become EMBARRASSED by those large pores and pesky blackheads on your skin?
- SATU BROWN Blackhead and Acne Remover is the BEST Home solution for blackhead removal, comedone, pimple popping and lifting skin.
- Pore vacuum blackhead remover use negative pressure suction to suck out grease from pores, which will not enlarge pores.
- You’re going to love the face massage – glowy than usual. By using our multi functional beauty tool, blackheads will NEVER be the bane of your grooming routine.
Tips for Use
1. Before using it on face, use it on your hand to know the suction firstly. (Normally sensitive and dry skin use the 1-2 suction level and small suction head).
2. Before use, wash your face with warm water or use a facial steamer or hot towel for 5-10 minutes to warm your face and open up your pores.
3. During use, do not stay in one spot for more than 3 seconds. Move the blackhead suction remover around in one consistent direction gently.
4. After use, we recommend you use a cold towel, facial mask, or firming lotion to shrink your pores and apply a moisturizer.
- Please move the blackhead remover and forth instead of pulling up and down.
- Do not stay in one place for too long to prevent skin from becoming red and swollen.
- After using, the skin will be a bit red. Don’t worry, this is a normal phenomenon.
- Do not use the pore vacuum on scarred or fragile skin, such as the chin, corners of the mouth and corners of the eyes.
- Do not use the pore vacuum on the skin with open wound or pimples.