Father’s Day is a celebration honouring fathers and celebrating fatherhood and the influence of dads all over the globe.
According to historians, Sonora Smart Dadd came up with the idea of honouring and celebrating her father when she was listening to a sermon in the church on Mother’s Day in 1909.
Hence, the first Father’s Day celebration took place in Washington on June 19, 1910.
In most parts of the world, Father’s Day is celebrated on the third Sunday of June. This year we’re celebrating the bond between dads and us on 17th of June.
Your dad works day and night for you, gives you all that you want and makes sure you grow up to be the best version of yourself. This father’s day make sure you wish your dad and make his day! Dad, here’s honouring you!
Fathers Day Wishes & Messages
- It goes without saying but I’ll say it anyway – I have loved you, love you and will always love you! Happy Father’s Day, dad!
- Thank you for multiple things you do for us, usually taken for granted. The roof over my head or the food you place on the table – we’re grateful for it all. We love and respect you, dad!
- Wonder how you come to know of all my struggles and come out with wonderful strategies for beating them. In deep gratitude, Happy Father’s Day, Pop!
- You are someone who always provides a helping hand to me even if I don’t need any help. You are the sweetest and loveliest dad and fortunately, you are my dad!
- Thanks for believing in me when I did not trust myself and for motivating me when I was down. You’re been my pillar of strength and support, undoubtedly! Happy father’s day