Bazongas. Boobies. The girls. Whatever you call them, breasts are surprising for those that have them and those that don’t. Turning up around puberty for women, estrogen and growth hormone cause the development of breasts, which are made up of glandular and fatty tissue.
Despite their popularity, what do we really know about breasts? All we know is that both men and women really love them and talks about them all the time. So, today we present you with our top most interesting facts about breasts.
Read More – Online Dating Tips which Never Fails
Read More – 7 Weird Reasons You are Gaining Weight
Breast Facts and Myths
1. A Boob grab releases Oxytocin in a consenting woman, which is the same chemical released during hugs.
2. Some women can achieve orgasm from nipple stimulation alone.
3. Men have Nipples and breasts because all foetuses are female at first.
4. There are Eight different types of Nipples, ranging from ‘inverted’ to ‘puffy’.
5. Studies say 80% of Men look at your Breasts when they meet you for the first time.
6. Girls look at Boobs just as much as boys do.
7. 70% of Women are Unhappy with their breast size.
8. Annie Hawkins- Turner has the World’s Largest Natural Breasts on record. They’re a size 48V.
9. A study found that Men who prefer large Breasts are financially insecure.
10. Studies shows that Breastfeeding can have long-term Benefits for moms, including lowering risks of heart disease and cancer.
11. In China, you can get a Degree in Bra Studies.
12. An estimated 80% of women wear the Wrong Bra Size.
13. Breasts Change Size from week to week throughout your life based on hormonal changes.
14. Sleeping on your stomach can over time Change the shape of your breasts.
15. A study revealed that 50% of women never bother to check themselves for Breast Cancer symptoms.
16. Hormones Released During Pregnancy Can Make Nipples Darker.
17. Humans are the only species to have permanently enlarged Breasts.
18. The average Breast Weights 499 grams and contains 4-5% of the Body’s Fat.
19. The average U.S. woman wears a size 40D Bra.
20. Both Men (1 in 18) and Women (1 in 50) can have polythelia — one or more extra nipples (which are often mistakenly identified as moles).
21. The Breasts swell up and get erect when aroused — just like the penis!
22. In most women, the left Breast is usually slightly Larger than the right.
23. Breast milk tastes Sweeter than cow’s milk.
24. Breasts normally grow for about two to four years after a girl gets her first period.
25. Breast Cancer is the second deadliest cancer for women.
26. When erect, the Average nipple is slightly taller than 5 stacked quarters.
27. In 2008, there were more than 300,000 Breast Enhancement Surgeries performed in the U.S.
28. During the same year, there were nearly 18,000 Breast reductions performed … ON MEN.
29. It’s Legal for women to walk around showing off their breasts in Hawaii, Texas, Ohio, New York and Maine–though they can still be picked up on public nuisance laws.
30. Smokers will have Shaggier Boobs than non-smokers, because the chemicals in cigarettes break down the body’s elastin.