We men maybe pro at fighting goons, opening jars and changing tyres but when it comes to asking a girl out, we’re as scared as a baby who’s just seen Nicki Minaj for the first time. But worry not, this post will help you muster up the courage!
1. Being able to walk up to the girl you like and speaking your mind says you’re not afraid to ask her out. And we all know that nothing charms a woman more than a man who is confident.
2. Some women don’t even realize they’re friendzoning you. It is misleading, but it’s not like you can’t do anything about it. Gather the courage to confess your feelings and who knows, maybe that actually makes her think seriously about you.
3. A lot of potential love stories die before they can start only because both the partners were too shy to speak up about their feelings. Maybe, she’s interested too. Maybe, she’s waiting for you to say it! Clear things up before the chemistry fizzles out.
4. Do it for the sake of keeping things straight forward. You like her, you tell her. It is either a yes from her side or no. In either case, you deserve to know the answer so you can decide whether to stay or move on. Simple!
5. You don’t want to look back at your life five years later and wonder ‘what if’! Now is the time when you make things happen! If you don’t tell her, you might never know how things could have been. Don’t make yourself regret not asking her out later.
6. Take the chance. Nobody knows what the answer would be, but that’s how life is – unpredictable. So, just go with your instinct. It knows things better than you.
7. Do it because the whole idea of walking up to somebody and telling them you love them is the most exciting feeling ever! The blood rushing to your head, your heart thumping against your chest as you look her in the eye, your knees wobbling with uncertainty– that moment is something every man must experience at least once.
8. Be foolish, make mistakes. Ask out a girl way out of your league! What’s the worse that could happen? You could get rejected. We’ve all been rejected at least once in life. What’s the big deal?
9. If nothing else, you’re getting a lot of practice even if you get rejected! At least you’ll know what not to say while asking a girl out the next time.
10. Most men never ask a girl out because they fear getting rejected. But what’s the big deal? Some people are meant to be with each other, some are not. And more often than not, you won’t even end up with the girls you date in your early twenties.