Proteins are good for health. If one wants to stay fit and healthy, a sufficient dose of protein is necessary on a daily basis. It also helps you combat quite a few diseases. Doctors and gym trainers, both, often recommend protein supplements to their patients for strength and fitness. It also helps you recover quickly.
It is a high quality protein that is the unique combination of soy, wheat and pea containing nine amino acids. Not only will you feel full quicker and over a longer period of time, NUTRILITE All Plant Protein Powder also supports lean muscle development.
While there are quite a few protein products in the market, Nutrilite Protein Powder is the one that is used most often. A lot of people are known to recommend this health supplement to many others.
Read More – 5 Best Natural Protein Powder for Women
Read More – 5 Best Protein Powder for Women Weight Loss
Amway Nutrilite Protein Powder Health Benefits
It is a nutritionally complete protein powder. A vegetarian tri-blend from soy, wheat, and yellow pea, it has a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score of one (PDCAAS = 1). Containing a wide range of phytonutrients from non-GMO plant based protein sources, it is cholesterol-free, lactose-free, low fat and low carb, with naturally occurring soy isoflavones. It contains 8g protein per scoop.
NUTRILITE Protein Powder
NUTRILITE Protein Powder provides a natural, lean protein with the added benefits of naturally occurring soy isoflavones. It also provides balanced amounts of the essential and non-essential amino acids.
Protein plays a leading role in your body’s growth and maintenance. Because your body does not store excess protein, daily intake is necessary. Unfortunately, many protein sources – such as red meat, cheese, eggs and whole milk – also have high levels of fat and cholesterol.
- Easier, convenient, no cholesterol and containing only minimal fat content, NUTRILITE™ Protein provides 8g of protein in one serving.
- Easily digestible, it contains nine essential amino acids to aid the body’s digestion.
- Additional nutritional benefits of soy isoflavones.
- Blends easily with other food and beverages.
- Soy Protein Isolate
- Milk Protein Concentrate
- Soy Lecithin
- Silicon Dioxide
Nutritional Information/Supplement Facts:
Per 100g Serving, you get the Following:
- Energy : 360 Kcal
- Protein : 80g
- Fat : 3g
- Calcium : 700 mg
- Carbohydrates : 5g
- Iron : 10 mg
It is Largely Suggested for the Following
1. Pregnant Women.
2. Childrenn who are Underweight
3. Body Builders
Due to all natural content, the product is best suited for vegetarians and vegans. It can be mixed with any food item because of its neutral taste. It is a product largely recommended by doctors and nearly all gym trainers.
Nutrilite Protein Powder Health Benefits
The product comes along a variety of benefits for the body.
1. Purely Vegetarian : Unlike other protein powders in the market, Nutrilite provides you a protein supplement that is purely vegetarian. It is a great alternative to non-vegetarian items, so that anybody can consume it.
2. 100% Natural ingredients & Taste : There is no artificial content in the product so, you don’t need to worry about any stabilizers or other harmful chemicals. And eventually, you gets the natural taste of organic protein.
3. Amino Acids : It supplies all essential as well as non-essential amino acids to the body which helps to grow your muscles faster.
4. No Artificial Coloring : The protein powder doesn’t come with any sort of coloring that is sometimes added to the powder by other brands to make it look and taste good.
5. Can be used by Anyone : No matter you are an athlete, body builder or any normal fellow – Nutrilite protein powder is safe for anyone. It can be a great addition to your daily diet of healthy drinks.
6. Highly Concentrated Protein Source : There are 80g of proteins with every 100g, that means 80% of what you are taking is purely protein. This makes it one of the concentrated protein supplement available in the market.
How you can take Nutrilite Protein Powder
The second most important thing after choosing a quality protein powder is the right dosage. Failing to meet the optimal quantity of protein (More or less) could go wrong for the body.
Follow the Intake Instructions written below
1. Use slightly warm milk or water for better mixing.
2. Take two servings a day.
3. Each serving will contain – 1 full scoop of powder with preferably 1 glass of milk/water(300 ml)
4. If you are looking to gain weight, use fat milk instead of skimmed milk.
5. Skimmed milk shall be used by those who are trying to lose weight with heavy workouts.
When to Use :
If you are serious about gaining or losing weight, then timing is everything. With the right powder, the right timing is also crucial. Athletes, bodybuilders or people working hard to lose weight must use the powder 30 mins after they are finish with workouts.
The two best timings can be – After running or workout in the morning before any meal and after the workout in the evening.
It can also be replaced with the dinner at night, and which helps in weight losing process.
NUTRILITE Protein Powder is the perfect protein alternative for those seeking a lean source of protein in their diets.
This product may not be available in all markets. For some markets, the formulas, product names and claims may be different than stated above due to regulatory requirements