Let’s be honest, trust is really important in a relationship. It is surely one of the most important pillars of a strong relationship, but it’s equally important to get a bit vigilant if you notice unexpected behavioral changes in your partner.
Being cheated can wreak havoc in your personal life, and is something you’ll never to want to happen in your relationship. If all of a sudden you’ve started to smell some fidelity issues, trust your gut feeling and look for these five signs that might indicate your man is cheating on you.
5 Signs He’s Cheating on You
1. All of a sudden, he has become too conscious about his looks. He makes sure to look into the mirror twice before leaving home, has got quite attentive about what he is going to wear the next day. He is investing in hair gels, new shoes, clothes or maybe haircuts. Well, there’s nothing wrong in paying attention to your physical appearance, but if this change has happened overnight…there might be something going on.
2. He is finding ways to ignore you. His working days are now longer; he’s more frequently going on business trips or has just started sleeping early. Or maybe, he has started hanging out with his friends more than usual.
3. Another hint could be when he stops spending quality time with you. He is physically present, but is in his own world. Or, he is intentionally picking up fights on futile topics or has started finding faults in the relationship.
4. He is guarding his mobile from you. He takes it with him in the washroom, always keeps it in his pocket, or has set/changed the password. The same goes for his email and social media accounts.
5. It is obviously the time to pull up your socks if you notice lipstick marks, another woman’s scent or hair on his clothes more than once.